sexta-feira, novembro 13

DM AND I!

Everybody say I´m not an EASY TIGER...they say I like to SUFFER WELL...maybe because of THE SINNER IN ME...maybe because of my friends...
they´re all some kind of DAMAGED PEOPLE...!
ONLY WHEN I LOSE MYSELF...and WHEN THE BODY SPEAKS...it´s hard to BREATHE...and then I ENJOY THE SILENCE...you should say...that´s NO GOOD...because it´s just a QUESTION OF TIME or A QUESTION OF LUST...to think that I have THE WORLD IN MY EYES...or that I WANT IT ALL...
yes...
for me EVERYTHING COUNTS...it´s my kind of CONDEMNATION...to feel COMATOSE...it´s a PAIN THAT I´M USED TO...WAITING FOR THE NIGHT...in my HOME...life´s dificult...not only for me...
but...TRY WALKING ON MY SHOES...DREAM ON...it´s USELESS...
you know why?
Because i´m SACRED...I am...my own PERSONAL JESUS...and...I FEEL LOVED!

1 comentário:

Sandra disse...

"...I give in to sin
Because I like to practice what I preach
I'm not trying to say
I'll have it all my way
I'm always willing to learn
When you've got something to teach
And I'll make it all worthwhile..."

Deve ter sido um concerto de arrepiar os pelinhos dos bracinhos, inesquecivel!